Sunday, February 27, 2011

Lifes to Short

Ten months ago. I lost two very important people in my family, in a tragic accident.  I lost my 7 year old nephew and 33 year old brother in law.
My sister was driving when a car ran a stop sign and hit them so hard it sent them in to a phone pole. My brother law died instantly on April 25th, my nephew died two days later in the hospital after the news that he was not going to make it. It was the hardest thing ever. At the time my husband was deployed and I had to give him the news on his birthday that his favorite nephew was not going to make. All because a man wanted to use his phone. We lost two people because of one bad judgment call. I do believe in forgiveness and hopefully over time I can learn to forgive the man who took to people from my family right now I do not.

I will say though that I learned life is way to short to worry about the past and what tomorrow holds. We need to focus on the now. Tell are loved ones we love them, kiss them when we can, forgive them quickly if you argue, and never go to bed mad at them. Because we dont know what tomorrow hold you just might not get to say your sorry.
I know that if i had a chance I would tell my nephew and brother in law i am sorry for the fight we had and for me saying I never wanted to talk to any of them again. All because of a stupid petty fight that I will alway regret. I know that my sister forgives and they would too if they were alive but my heart cant help but hurt knowing my last words were I hope u have a good life but dont ever speak to me again.
So always forgive quickly and say i love all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment